Call For Papers
To many people, smartphones have been an indispensable part of daily life and work. With personal financial and medical information and job related data being processed on smartphones and related mobile systems and networks, it is critically important that the development and advancement of secure mobile operating systems, secure mobile applications, secure smartphone devices and cellular networks keep up with the evergrowing smartphone usage. For this reason, this research area has been a very important sector in the network and telecommunication industry and a focus of funded research projects in many research institutes.
The scope of MobiSec 2019 encompasses the security, privacy, and digital forensics of mobile systems and networks, including but not limited to Android, iOS and Windows Mobile operating systems, smartphones and applications for these platforms and devices, as well as cellular networks. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to) the following subject categories:
- Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile security and privacy
- Digital forensics on mobile operating systems, applications and smartphones
- Secure mobile application development
- Smartphone device/hardware security
- Mobile application security and digital forensics
- Mobile user authentication and authorization
- Multi‐factor mobile authentication
- Mobile user privacy
- Mobile vulnerability detection and remediation
- Intrusion detection and recovery on mobile OS, applications, smartphones, and cellular networks
- Social network security and privacy
- Secure cloud for mobile environment
- Mobile device management
- 4G and 5G scurity
Journal Special Issues
Extended version of high quality accepted papers will be recommended to the following journal(s).
- Special Issue “Mobile Networks and Management” with ACM/Springer Mobile Networks & Applications (MONET), ISSN: 1383‐469X (print version), ISSN: 1572‐8153 (electronic version), editors: Yun Lin et al.
- Special issue “Mobile Security, Privacy and Forensics toward a Smart City” with the International Journal of Performability Engineering, ISSN: 0973‐1318, editors: Yun Lin, Lei Chen, et al.
Dec. 30th, 2018 Jan. 18th, 2019
Decisions: Feb. 22th, 2019
Camera ready: March 10th, 2019